Our School uniform consists of the following:
Winter (September – Easter):
- Knitted School Jumper or Cardigan, White Shirt,
Tie, Grey Trousers or School Kilt, Charcoal
Grey/Black socks or tights, Black shoes.
- School Bookbag (with logo)
- KS1 children will wear an elastic tie,
- KS2 children will wear a standard tie.
- NB. Black boots can be worn in the winter but
children must change these for shoes or black
plimsolls when in school.
No Dr Martens are to be worn in school. Please
see section 5.2 of School Uniform Policy.
Summer (Easter – July): As above or with the option of:
- White Polo Shirt with school logo, Grey Shorts or School Kilt or
Red and White Gingham Dress, White socks.
- NB. Trousers and shorts worn in school for uniform must be
appropriate uniform style material and ‘cut’, not sportswear or
- As part of the school uniform a red coat with the school logo should
be worn. This can be purchased from the school.
The school strongly discourages the wearing of leather and
expensive fashion coats/jackets since the school cannot take
responsibility for loss or damage of items of clothing.
Children are encouraged to take pride in their uniform and appearance.
- Black Plimsolls (trainers for outside use)
- Red PE shorts
- Yellow school T-shirt (with logo)
- Black tracksuit bottoms and a Red Sweatshirt for the winter months (for outside use)
The PE kit should be brought to school on a Monday morning and may be taken home
on Friday afternoon.
Please ensure that all items of clothing – including shoes and wellingtons – are clearly marked with your child’s name.
For further details please read our Uniform Policy located in our School Policies section.
How To Order
For further details of our School Uniform, please select the link below:
Or please contact the school office.